Protecting your Identity is as important as ever. According to a survey conducted by the United States Department of Justice, it was concluded that 7% of all households in the United States had one member who had been a
victim of identity theft is some manner or the other. There are a multitude of threats and hackers out there looking to take what isn't theirs. ESG can help you combat those attacks with a comprehensive Theft Protection plan
that will help safeguard all your finances, including your credit. For example, our Social Security Monitoring feature monitors and detects when a your names, aliases or addresses become associated with your social security number.
Whether you are shopping online, sending and email, or keeping in touch with friends and family on Facebook, the threat of ID theft lurks.
Identity Theft is when personal information is accessed, even if it isn't used for financial gain. Identity fraud is similar but occurs when someone's personal information is used to access money. There are many types of Identity Theft, including tax related, child ID Theft, and Medical. There are countless numbers of computer viruses and malware that are designed to scan your computer for sensitive data and begin the steps to ID theft. It is imperative that you protect you and your family against the potential threats of Identity fraud. The experts at ESG are fully educated and prepared to do just that.
ESG helps stop ID fraud before any of the damage is done. We use state-of-the-art monitoring tools that detect potential incoming attacks and block them before thieves get in. We set you up with alerts to notify
you when a potential hack or threat has occurred. We monitor, scan, track, and restore, all through our automated system. Elite Support Group uses tools that protect you in ways banks and cheap software can't and as always, we have
live customer support available to help answer any questions you may have.
Here are some benefits of our Protection Plan:
• Identity Restoration Services – Trained agents assist victims of identity theft to restore their identity to pre-event status.
• Identity Theft Insurance coverage against lost wages and other costs associated with recovering from identity theft.
• Identity Resource Center – Online content containing articles, RSS feeds and other information related to identity theft.
• Identity Reports – Baseline reports are completed to provide each member with historical data associated with their personal information.
• Internet Surveillance Monitoring – Monitors and detects when a member’s personally identifiable information is being bought or sold online.
• Social Security Monitoring – Monitors and detects when a member’s names, aliases and addresses become associated with their social security number.
• Change of Address Monitoring – Monitors and reports if a member’s mail has been redirected though the United States Postal Service.
• Fraud Alerts – Users will be alerted as a result of the monitoring services of any material changes, suspicious and or potentially fraudulent activity.
• 24/7 Lost Wallet Assistance - helps members quickly cancel and replace all items commonly carried in wallets and purses, including credit cards, debit cards, check books, driver’s license, Social Security cards, insurance cards, passports, military identification cards and traveler’s checks.
• Anti-Virus/ Anti-Spyware Software – Commercial-grade Internet security software designed to detect, block, and remove viruses and spyware.
We offer comprehensive protection against many of the common threats to your Identity for one low rate. Call 800-641-3314 to get ID theft protection from ESG.
Monthly Packages Starting at $19.99/Annual Virus and Malware Subscriptions $59.99/Instant Support $199.99